Take a pinch of the powder-loving Secrets 102, add a little of the Kenya 88’s piste expertise, and you get the deliciously versatile combination of the Secret 96. A tailored Titanal frame and tailored carbon tips give this ski the same composure, but make it a little lighter. A 3D radius sidecut lets you master turns on any terrain, and a 96 mm waist can cope with almost any depth of snow without impairing performance in either direction. If you’re the type of person who’s ready to embrace almost any conditions, then the Secret 96 is the ski for you.
- Tailored Carbon Tips - In this innovative manufacturing process the new Tailored Carbon Tips are produced by embroidering the individual carbon fibers onto a carrier material. The stiffness, torsion and thus the skiing characteristics can be specifically adjusted via the fiber thickness and millimeter-precise alignment. In this way, the fibers guide the dynamics to the areas of the ski where they are needed. The visibly integrated Tailored Carbon Tips are light, allow an agile shovel reaction with less effort and quickly build up energy. The Tailored Carbon Tips thus reach a new level of precision, direct tip response and active skiing pleasure.
- Tailored Titanal Frame - Our new key technology is called Tailored Titanal Frame. In contrast to the previous design, the width of the titanal frame is now adapted exactly to each individual ski length.
- Full Sidewall - Direct and strong powertransmission with full length sidewalls.
- 3D Radius Sidecut - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing.
- Multilayer Woodcore 1 - The side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages: The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces. The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight. The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision. It is the first and only sidewall/core technology intended for aggressive on-piste and racing use and capable of delivering the victory and defeat, even if it is measured in hundredths of seconds.
- P-Tex 2100 Base - A sintered high-density and high molecular weight polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.
- Tip & Tail Rocker - Character: Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.