- Our return policy is good for 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with original packaging.
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- You are responsible for paying the return shipping cost.
- All sale items are final and may not be returned, sorry!
- *Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer*
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, or any item that is returned more than 30-days after delivery is subject to a partial refund.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again to make sure! Also, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items are final and may not be returned for a refund.
13071 Willamette St. Westminster California, 92683
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.