This is the second ski to come from the Built Together Team. And as before, hours, days and months of testing preceded the final design. Beneath the fantastic creatures and spirit animals lies a tip and tail rocker ski with full sidewall, 3D radius sidecut and a durable P-Tex 2100 base. “... Jibbing, jumping kickers, or out in the backcountry – the Revolt 104 is fun wherever you take it and extremely versatile as well. The graphics are fantastic too and they never get boring, because you keep discovering new things in them,” says Paddy Graham. Enough said.
- Full Sidewall - Direct and strong powertransmission with full length sidewalls.
- Mini Cap - Full sidewall construction with mini cap overlapping to provide best durability.
- 3D Radius Sidecut - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing.
- Twin Tip - Twin tip construction for skiing/landing backwards.
- Multilayer Woodcore 1 - The side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages: The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces. The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight. The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision. It is the first and only sidewall/core technology intended for aggressive on-piste and racing use and capable of delivering the victory and defeat, even if it is measured in hundredths of seconds.
- P-Tex 2100 Base - A sintered high-density and high molecular weight polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.
- Tip & Tail Rocker - Character: Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.