If you don't want to compromise choosing the right slopes, if you want to be on top of your game in every snow condition, you need to take a closer look at the Deacon 80 with tip & tail rocker. Built with 3D.Ridge and a 3D.Glass sheathing this ski features Völkl's 3D radius sidecut technology to make you feel at home anywhere you ski. It lifts the carving performance of the ski into another dimension. The LowRide XL binding with GripWalk compatibility offers an extra low standheight for a super direct feel and power transfer.
- Base P-Tex 4504 - A sintered, ultra-high molecular polyethylene base with an extremely high density. Besides a great wear resistance and perfect wax absorption the P-Tex 4504 is extremely fast and exclusively used on our top of the line and race models. The material has been upgraded with special additives to make it thermal and electro-conductive and proves its qualities with premium glide and maximum speed in races.
- 3D Radius Sidecut - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing.
- Tip Rocker - Character: Only bends upwards in the shovel area, while the middle and tail of the ski feature a camber shape.
- 3D Full Sensor Woodcore - A very dynamic woodcore with a combination of hard wood, poplar, beech and isocore in the center and an super light hard wood poplar mix in the outer areas. The 3D Full Sensor Woodcore can be found in the Deacon V.Werks, Deacon 84 & Deacon 80.
- 3D Ridge - Central Woodcore Ridge with superslim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary.
- 3D Glass - 3D Glass is Völkl’s latest development to furthermore improve overall ski performance and stability even in critical snow conditions. Compared to classic glass constructions the three-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the binding area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns.
- Zebra Structure - The Zebra pattern is a more aggressive base structure to offer the best possible precision & steering characteristics for the front of the skis.
- Binding DIN Range - 4-12
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!