The #1 binding in snowboarding - The next generation of Force snowboard bindings have arrived. Fully redesigned for the 2023/24 winter season, the new Force provides a smooth and responsive ride feel for any rider, any condition and any terrain. More professional snowboarders choose to ride the Union Force snowboard binding than any other binding on the market today. Ride like the best - ride the Union Force.
Size Guide | Small = US 5-8, Medium = US 7-10, Large = US 10+
- Baseplate - Stage 9 Duraflex ST - Built with a purpose. The Stage 9 Duraflex ST Baseplate offers Union’s highest levels of strength and energy transmission to date. Backed by Union’s lifetime warranty guarantee.
- Bushing - Molecular - Union’s all new Molecular Bushing Suspension System acts as an additional layer of dampening and shock absorption between you and your snowboard.
- Heelcup - Extruded 3D Aluminum - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Highback - Stage 19 Duraflex ST - Layered highback construction allows riders to achieve stronger edge to edge response while still maintaining tortional flexibility for a comfortable ride.
- Ankle Strap - Exoframe 6.0 - Padded comfort meets response. The all-new Exoframe 6.0 Ankle Strap features Union's new Molecular Ankle Strap Padding all the way over the edge of the plastic Exoframe strap body. This new design helps to minimize foot and ankle fatigue by reducing pressure points.
- Toe Strap - TS 5.0 - The TS 5.0 Toe Strap easily shapes to any snowboard boot and offers maximum grip from all angles.
- Ratchets - Magnesium S2 - Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Strap Adjustment - Tooless
- Disk Type - 4x4, 2x4, Channel