Discover the benefits of instant edge to edge response. The Union Atlas Pro is a high performance snowboard binding for intermediate to advanced snowboarders looking to push their riding to the limits. Lightweight Forged Carbon and Duraflex CB nylon combine for a stiff and responsive ride feel.
Size Guide | Small = US 5-8, Medium = US 7-10, Large = US 10+
- Baseplate - S7 Duraflex CB - Ultra-responsive Duraflex CB nylon is the key ingredient in an indestructible new design.
- Bushing - VAPORLITE HD - All-new High Density Vaporlite is stiffer and more responsive than traditional Vaporlite, but with all the same dampening characteristics.
- Heelcup - Extruded 3D Aluminum - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Highback - Stage 14 Duraflex CB - Lighter, stiffer, and more responsive than previous Atlas highbacks, the Stage 14 Duraflex CB highback combines carbon injected Duraflex Nylon with an all-new integrated forward lean adjuster.
- Ankle Strap - Exoframe 5.0 - The Exoframe 5.0 utilizes tri-axial progressive flex for the perfect boot to binding fit, and instant power and response when you’re ready to lay down a hard charging, high speed carve. Easily adjust your ankle strap to any boot with the quick snap of the tool-less pin adjustment.
- Toe Strap - TS 4.0 SL - Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Ratchets - Magnesium - Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Strap Adjustment - Tooless
- Disk Type - 4x4, 2x4, Channel