The most advanced snowboard binding on the market. The Union Atlas FC utilizes Forged Carbon to give riders instant edge-to-edge response, for charging the most technical lines and powering through hard carves. The #1 choice of boardercross racers around the globe. The Atlas FC is the stiffest, lightest and most responsive of the 3 Atlas models.
Size Guide | Small = US 5-8, Medium = US 7-10, Large = US 10+
- Baseplate - S7 Duraflex CB - Ultra-responsive Duraflex CB nylon is the key ingredient in an indestructible new design.
- Bushing - VAPORLITE HD - All-new High Density Vaporlite is stiffer and more responsive than traditional Vaporlite, but with all the same dampening characteristics.
- Heelcup - Extruded 3D Aluminum - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Highback - Atlas Forged Carbon - This super-stiff highback provides an instant response for charging technical lines.
- Ankle Strap - Exoframe 5.0 - The Exoframe 5.0 utilizes tri-axial progressive flex for the perfect boot to binding fit, and instant power and response when you’re ready to lay down a hard charging, high speed carve. Easily adjust your ankle strap to any boot with the quick snap of the tool-less pin adjustment.
- Toe Strap - TS 4.0+ - Simple, lightweight, durable - The TS 4.0+ toe strap keeps you locked in for the ride down without letting you know it’s there. A new shorter buckle base helps to reduce weight and pressure points. Easily adjust to any boot with the quick snap of the pin adjustment, no tools needed.
- Ratchets - Magnesium S1 - Freezing temps, water damage and constant strapping and unstrapping all play a role in the longevity of a binding ratchet. Lucky for you, the all-new Magnesium 4.0 ratchets are Union’s answer to the elements. A fully intergraded spring protected from the harsh outside provide you with Union’s best ratchet to date. Longer life span and better spring return guaranteed.
- Strap Adjustment - Tooless
- Disk Type - 4x4, 2x4, Channel