For lighter skiers with medium-width feet – or those who have the chance to ski just a few times a year – the Atomic Hawx Prime 90 is the most forgiving ski boot in the Hawx Prime men’s lineup, at a price all skiers can afford. Legendary Hawx Feel with flexibility levels anyone can control – and proof you don’t need the stiffest boot there is to steer your skis. But softer boots don’t mean simpler tech. Prolite, a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones, means less weight on your feet. No matter whether you’re carving down the slopes or cramming into a lift line, the 3D Silver liner will keep you comfy. Skiing should make you feel good – and for that, your boots need to feel good, too.
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- True Flex PU - This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures.
- Cantable Grip Pad (ISO5355) - These durable Cantable Grip Pads allow for the use of canting shims in Hawx Ultra, Prime & Magna.
- Mimic - Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - Alpine (ISO5355)
- Weight (g) / Boot (Size) - 1,876 / 26-26.5