The 2024 Wonder is ready to explore. A directional twin shape combined with Rock Out Camber allows for maximum versatility on groomers and deep snow. A medium directional flex with Ghost Basalt stringers provides a perfect balance between stability and playfulness while cork dampening lightens the load on your feet.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ Rad - Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Directional Twin - A twin shape for freestyle moves with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from center slightly.
- BA LD fiberglass - The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- BioBased 30 - This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Aspen Strong - CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Fine stone finish - Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Royal Cork Pads - Cork pads are strategically placed into the sidewall to provide eco-friendly dampening.
- Sintered - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.