The all-new STH2 brings more power and versatility with a customizable dampening platform, while retaining its renowned safety and reliability standards, no matter the terrain or boot type.
- DIN Range - 7-16
- Adjustment Range - 28mm
- Weight - 2480g (pair)
- Extra-Wide Toe Pedal - A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
- Progressive Transfer Pads - Strengthening pads that provide a progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness.
- MNC (Multi-Norm Certified) - The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- TÜV - Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- Compatibility - Alpine boots w/ ISO 5355, boots w/ GripWalk (GW)