Salomon Shift Pro 130 AT Boots | 2023
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
Designed for skiers who love to charge through unspoiled powder at high speeds, but are tempted by the occasional escapade to hike a new peak, Salomon's SHIFT PRO 130 AT combines the stability and power of a true alpine boot with the versatility of a touring boot. Inbounds or out of bounds, the shift has never been easier!
- Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Custom Fit 4D Liner - A pre-shaped liner offering better foothold and precise fit. Cushier foams and outside placement of the Talyn® ease adaptation while the elastic toe box gives more forefoot space.
- Midgrip Sole - A Contagrip® piece between the toe and heel and GripWalk pads improve the boot's grip in difficult terrain such as a rocky summits, ice and other uneven surfaces.
- XECARB® 10 Composite Coreframe - The Coreframe is an insert that brings lightness, enhances sensations and increases power. The Xecarb® 10 composite material guarantees the boot's stiffness on World Cup Boots.
- Sensifit Insert - The soft PU Sensifit™ insert on the external side of the shell makes it super easy to step in the boot, delivering easy step-in and anatomical wrapping of the instep.
- Surelock Skiwalk Mechanism - A secure and simple walk mechanism that enables a great range of motion for walking, and locks to offer you a better and safer skiing performance.
- Sensitive² Footbed - This pre-shaped footbed enables precise ski steering and foot stability thanks to a dedicated rigid heel insert and performance-driven foam layering.
- Walk Function & Lace Loops - This liner has a softer part on the back which follows the movement of the cuff in hiking mode and ensures natural leg movements when touring. It has additional loops for laces.
- Sense Claw 45mm - 2 positions for more sensations options. Unhooked position: it allows you to reach the right progressiveness & rebound, hooked position ensures maximum stiffness & performance.