Designed for skiers who enjoy cruising on powder-covered slopes, but want to occasionally hike to a new peak without switching their gear, Salomon's SHIFT PRO 120 AT strikes the perfect balance between the stability and power of a true alpine boot and the versatility of a touring boot. Inbounds or out of bounds, the shift has never been easier!
- Coreframe - The Coreframe brings lightness, enhances sensations and increases power. It is an insert that guarantees the boot's stiffness on performance boot.
- CustomFit 4D Pro Liner - Pre-shaped Pro liner offers improved foothold & precise fit. Cushier foams & outside placement of the Talyn® fabric ease adaptation. The elastic toe box gives more forefoot space.
- Custom Shell HD - The Custom Shell HD process brings fast personalization to the boot lower shell of in 10 minutes. Thin wall construction & new materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell.
- Fiberglass Coreframe - The Coreframe brings lightness, enhances sensations and increases power. It is a composite insert (fiberglass charged) that guarantees the boot's rigidity on performance boots.
- Sensifit Insert - The soft PU Sensifit™ insert on the external side of the shell makes it super easy to step in the boot, delivering easy step-in and anatomical wrapping of the instep.
- Polyamid Spine - This specific polyamid piece is the secret element providing a good range of motion in hike mode and a true alpine flex in downhill mode.
- Riveted Aluminum 3D Buckles - Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.
- Light² Footbed - Slightly shaped, lightweight footbed made of special, lighter foams.
- Boot Sole Type - Tech, GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Weight - 1776g