A favorite of Mali Noyes, the modern design of the QST Lumen 98 turns effortlessly in the bumps, on piste, and in powder. A versatile 98mm waist is perfect for going uphill, while double sidewalls, cork inserts, and CFX layup provide the stability you want descending any terrain.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls - Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantee stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Cork Damplifier - Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Profile - Freeride profile.