The ski, the myth, the legend: the QST 106 is the most loved QST in the lineup. With a 106mm waist and progressive freeride shape, this versatile ski does it all with style and finesse. Whether you find yourself catching first chair for perfect corduroy or ripping powder fields to après- ski, the QST 106 offers the confidence and agility you’ve been wanting.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls - Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantee stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier - Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Profile - Freeride profile.