The Kiana Dual BOA® features a precise fit and progressive flex focused on freestyle performance. This mid-flexing boot features zonal customization and our Precision Harness, securing your heel to provide an articulated fit. Built with FTR construction, the Kiana offers a light and durable design with superior grip and dampening underfoot.
- Flex - Medium - A medium flex has a balance of playfulness and response, fitting a variety of terrain and ability levels.
- Dual Zone BOA® - Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fi t into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in fl ex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- DAMPLite+ - An outsole design that combines a proprietary winter-specific rubber with ultra-damp EVA foam for a precise balance of comfort, traction, and support.
- Precision Harness - An internal harness integrated into the lacing system that wraps the forefoot, locking down the heel and ankle for ultimate support and a fully-enveloped, articulated fit.
- Full Custom Fit - Heat moldable multi-density foams throughout the entire liner.
- Ortholite C2 Footbed - A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- Quickdry Insole - A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- TX3 BOA® Lace - The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- H4 / M+2 Dual Zone BOA® - Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- Contagrip® Rubber - Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.