The 2024 Huck Knife Pro is a high-performance freestyle board designed to meet the needs of our most elite park riders. This true twin features our most aggressive camber load with a steeper tip/tail for stability, snap, and response and comes loaded with tech like Damplifier Lite and Ghost Carbon Beams for enhanced park performance and reduced weight.
- Quad Camber - A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Triax - Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- Ghost Carbon Beam - Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- BA MD fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BioBased 30 - This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Sintered EG - Engineered for fast glide speed and maximum wax retention in all conditions. Gallium strengthens impact resistance, while the Electra finish enhances speed.
- Royal Rubber Rails - Full length rubber sidewalls provide the highest level of dampening and protection.
- Medium stone finish - A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.