The 2024 Highpath is a culmination of our efforts to design a high-performance, all-mountain snowboard built with recycled and bio-sourced materials. With Rock Out Camber, the tapered directional Highpath is the pinnacle of all-terrain performance from the backcountry to the frontside, through side hits and wind lips.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response, and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadratic - A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- Tapered Directional - Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- 50% recycled sintered base - 50% recycled base materials! Reducing waste without sacrificing glide!
- C/FX Basalt - A patented combination of fiberglass and basalt designed to provide an optimal ratio of weight, power, and dampening.
- BA MD fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BioBased 30 - This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Aspen SLCT - Every single wood strip is hand-selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Fine stone finish - Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- All mountain EB - All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang ups.