The Grace Snowboard is designed for entry-level riders with a focus on progression. The Super Flat profile and concave Bowl Skate Base make for easy turning out of the gates, while the Bite Free Edges ensure fewer hang-ups on the downhill.
- Super Flat Camber - Flat profile for catch free spins, honest presses and stability.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Radial - Created from a perfect circle, Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
- Bowl skate base - A concave base for riskless progression. This feature is found on exculsively on grom boards.
- BA LD fiberglass - The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Extruded - Offers long lasting glide with low-maintenance characteristics.
- Aspen - Full length Aspen wood with high-density birch stripes for improved insert retention.
- Standard stone finish - Our basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that it’s our ‘basic’ finish.
- Bite Free - Fully detuned tip to tail straight from the factory for a smoother, more forgiving ride with less hangups.