Free yourself to explore the mountain. The Track 130 HV+ GW combines ski-hike versatility with all-conditions performance and all-day comfort. The forgiving 104mm last maintains a relaxed fit, while the shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transfer. The insulated liner offers foot-wrapping warmth for any ski day big or small. The model is pre-mounted with Gripwalk heelpieces to allow easier walking.
- Relaxed Fit - 104mm last features wider forefoot, toe box, and ankle areas while retaining a strong heel pocket for the generous all-day comfort and support.
- Reduced Weight, Full Power - Engineered Sensor Matrix shell design reduces boot weight and delivers direct-to-ski power transfer.
- Easy On - Softer plastic around the instep allows for easier opening of the boot overlap for smooth entry and exit.
- Insulated Warmth - Wintherm® insulation stops heat loss and reflects warmth back to its source.
- Hike Mode - The Hike Mode lever offers ski/hike versatility by freeing the boot cuff for an increased range of motion for walking and hiking.
- Custom Comfort & Precision - Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- Sensor Matrix - SENSOR MATRIX shell technology allows improved shell wrapping, reduces boot weight, and targets rigidity for high-performance power, precision and energy transmission.
- Custom T2 - FULL CUSTOM liners offer customization both in the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, and the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T2 version features two separate bi-injected zones w medium density EVA padding in the performance zones and soft density EVA padding in the fit zones.
- Last (Width) - 104mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)