A true all mountain freeride ski. When fresh tracks beckon, the new women's Rallybird 92 delivers a blend of lightweight agility and confident downhill performance to set you free. Explore and ride inbounds and out with lightened swing weight and playful agility courtesy of our iconic Air Tip technology and lightweight paulownia wood core. Skin tracks, boot packs, resort days, the possibilities are endless.
- Paulowina Wood Core - reduces weight up to 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control.
- Damp Tech - reduces ski vibration for increased snow contact and smooth, confident control in variable snow conditions.
- Air Tip - AIR TIP technology reduces weight at the tip and concentrates ski mass underfoot for effortless maneuverability, natural floatation and playful control.
- Rectangular Full Sidewall - RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL construction feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Progressive Sidecut - An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
- Free Rocker - Designed for a variety of off-trail conditions, our most progressive FREE ROCKER profile delivers confident versatility and effortless float. The blend of longer, lower early rise at the tip (25%) and tail (15%) with traditional camber underfoot allows easy steering and speed control with the power, energy and grip to get you back to the lift.
- Diagofiber - Originally developed in the Race Department for downhill skis, Diago Fiber increases torsional rigidity, power and pop while keeping skis lightweight for enhanced agility and easier touring.
- Extended Core - EXTENDED CORE increases snow contact and enhances torsional stability through the tip of the ski for elevated precision, power, and control in mixed conditions.