Fly free. From first tracks to hardpack, the women's Rallybird 102 brings an effortless, responsive ride to go anywhere the snow takes you. Vibration dampening tech complements its lightweight paulownia wood core and Air Tip technology for a go-anywhere personality that can cruise, charge or float at will. Embrace gravity, explore, and roll between soft snow and mixed conditions without hesitation.
- Double LCT Visco – 2LCT construction adapts Line Control Technology for wider skis to harness energy input for increased dampening and comfort.
- Paulowina Wood Core - reduces weight up to 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control.
- Damp Tech - reduces ski vibration for increased snow contact and smooth, confident control in variable snow conditions.
- Air Tip - AIR TIP technology reduces weight at the tip and concentrates ski mass underfoot for effortless maneuverability, natural floatation and playful control.
- Rectangular Full Sidewall - RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL construction feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Progressive Sidecut - An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
- Free Rocker - Designed for a variety of off-trail conditions, our most progressive FREE ROCKER profile delivers confident versatility and effortless float. The blend of longer, lower early rise at the tip (25%) and tail (15%) with traditional camber underfoot allows easy steering and speed control with the power, energy and grip to get you back to the lift.
- Diagofiber - Originally developed in the Race Department for downhill skis, Diago Fiber increases torsional rigidity, power and pop while keeping skis lightweight for enhanced agility and easier touring.
- Extended Core - EXTENDED CORE increases snow contact and enhances torsional stability through the tip of the ski for elevated precision, power, and control in mixed conditions.