Rossignol Hi-Speed Pro 120 MV GW Boots | 2023
Buckle up for high performance with the comfort to match. The Rossignol Hi-Speed Pro 120 MV ski boots pair cutting-edge shell design with customizable fit for skiers who prefer a medium-volume fit. Using generative design, we've engineered the boot shell and cuff for maximum energy transfer and high-speed control through every turn. Adjustable flex, forward lean and canting let you personalize the feel and response to match your skiing. Our preshaped liner feels great right out of the box with a fully thermoformable design that lets you customize the fit. Details like a seamless toe box and Thinsulate™ insulation enhance liner warmth, so you can focus on your skiing. Buckle into the Pro 120 for comfort that matches performance.
- Medium Volume Fit - Medium Volume Fit features a 100mm last for a precise, comfortable fit that balances comfort and control.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Optimized Rebound - Asymmetric Dual Core Cuff combines softer plastic to wrap the lower leg with harder plastic where needed for support and power transmission for optimized performance and fit.
- Adjustable Flex - A simple rear spine adjustment provides an adjustable flex range of +5 to -5 for customized power, performance, and comfort.
- Adjustable Forward Lean - An adjustable spoiler on the cuff allows for two degrees of forward lean adjustment between 10.6 and 12.6 degrees.
- Precision Fit - Preshaped anatomic liner is shaped around the ankle bone for a snug, accurate fit that feels great right out of the box.
- Insulated Warmth - Thinsulate™ Platinum keeps feet warm in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort with advanced odor control.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)