Buckle into the Rossignol Hi-Speed Pro 110 MV ski boots for high-performance control and comfort to ski all day long. Made for skiers who prefer a medium-volume fit, we've engineered the boot shell and cuff through generative design for maximum energy transfer and high-speed control through every turn. Adjustable flex, forward lean and canting let you personalize the boot feel and response to match your skiing. A fully thermoformable liner lets you customize the fit. Thinsulate™ insulation enhances liner warmth, so you can focus on your skiing. Buckle into next-generation control with a fit that lets you ski all day.
- Medium Volume Fit - Medium Volume Fit features a 100mm last for a precise, comfortable fit that balances comfort and control.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Dual-Core Tech - Our new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- Optimized Rebound - Asymmetric Dual Core Cuff combines softer plastic to wrap the lower leg with harder plastic where needed for support and power transmission for optimized performance and fit.
- Adjustable Flex - A simple rear spine adjustment provides an adjustable flex range of +5 to -5 for customized power, performance, and comfort.
- Adjustable Forward Lean - An adjustable spoiler on the cuff allows for two degrees of forward lean adjustment between 10.6 and 12.6 degrees.
- Insulated Warmth - Thinsulate™ Platinum keeps feet warm in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort with advanced odor control.
- Custom Comfort - Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)