Buckle up for high performance with the comfort to match. The Rossignol Hi-Speed 120 HV ski boots pair cutting-edge shell design with customizable fit for skiers who need a high-volume fit. Using generative design, we've engineered the boot shell and cuff for maximum energy transfer and high-speed control through every turn. Adjustable flex, forward lean and canting let you personalize the feel and response to match your skiing. Our preshaped liner feels great right out of the box with a fully thermoformable design that lets you customize the fit. Details like a seamless toe box and Thinsulate™ insulation enhance liner warmth, so you can focus on your skiing. Buckle into the Hi-Speed 120 for comfort that matches performance.
- High Volume Fit - High Volume Fit features a 102mm last for forgiving anatomical feel regardless of foot shape.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Dual-Core Tech - Our new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- Optimized Rebound - Asymmetric Dual Core Cuff combines softer plastic to wrap the lower leg with harder plastic where needed for support and power transmission for optimized performance and fit.
- Adjustable Flex - A simple rear spine adjustment provides an adjustable flex range of +5 to -5 for customized power, performance, and comfort.
- Adjustable Forward Lean - An adjustable spoiler on the cuff allows for two degrees of forward lean adjustment between 10.6 and 12.6 degrees.
- Insulated Warmth - Thinsulate™ Platinum keeps feet warm in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort with advanced odor control.
- Optimized Fit & Warmth - Our Seamless Toe Box eliminates pressure points for optimized out-of-the-box fit and reduces heat loss by 20%.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)