Inbounds powder laps or exploring the back bowls, the Alltrack Pro 100 MV is designed to ski the whole mountain. A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking and a 100mm last balances comfort and control. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission in all-conditions and terrain. The full custom liner is thermo-moldable for a precise fit.
- Medium Volume Fit - Medium fit features a 100mm last for a precise, comfortable fit that balances comfort and control.
- Lightweight, Full Power - Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer.
- Dual-Core Tech - Our new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- Better Skiability, Better Fit - Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control.
- Optimized Hike Mode - The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode.
- Custom Comfort & Precision - Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- Insulated Warmth & Support - Thinsulate™ Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability.
- Full Custom T3 - FULL CUSTOM liners offer customization in both the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, and the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T3 version features mono-injected perforated Flexalon padding for a consistent medium density throughout performance and fit zones.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - Alpine (ISO 5355)