The all-new Peace Seeker is a collaborative effort between Jake Blauvelt and our snowboard engineer. The Peace Seeker is designed to ride all over the mountain with a focus on power and drive. The unique Bi-Radial sidecut design offers the lightning-fast turn initiation of our pig models and the shape and construction allow for limitless support off the tail for longer more sustained turns. The longer nose shape eats up high frequency vibrations and keeps the nose floating above powder and chop at top speed. Our new glass pedal construction and tail design helps to squeeze every last drop of power out of your turns. Forget what you think about shorter snowboards and prepare to have your mind blown. This board is exactly what you’d expect from Jake, fast precise and smooth.
- DIRECTIONAL EXTRA CAMBER - A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- PERFORMANCE CORE - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- CARBON SLIM WALLS - Further improving on Ride's revolutionary Slim Wall technology, Carbon Slim Wall integrates a full-length Carbon-Urethane, composite laminate, that provides additional edge hold and energy transfer over our standard Slim Wall.
- BI-RADIAL SIDECUT - A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES - This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES - Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- HYBRID GLASS - Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- GLASS PEDAL - An additional layer of triaxial glass to increase response and stability for precise control and performance.