The Hera Pro is an all-new boot based off our bestselling Hera model. The Hera Pro has added features to increase performance and durability while maintaining the versatility that has made the Hera so popular. The Hera Pro is designed for riders that want the perfect mix of comfort and performance. The Tongue Tied™ Hybrid Harness assures that your heels will be locked down without creating any pressure points. The Rebound Heel Counter™ increases durability and performance by offering additional heel side response. And the Michelin® Summit Sole will lock you onto the snow so you don’t have to worry about sliding around. The Hera Pro is a high-end medium-stiff flexing boot designed for all-mountain performance.
- Calf Adjustment Technology - This L.S.D (Ladies' Specific Design) was made to increase comfort and ensure a perfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
- Black Last - Performance designed, women’s tailored fit.
- HDR Premium Synthetics - RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- Rebound Heel Counter - RIDE’s Rebound TPU heel counter generates lively flex season after season. The highly durable TPU molecular structure allows for superior toughness where you need it most.
- In2grated Construction - In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Michelin Summit Sole - This sole is a durable blend of Michelin® rubber and phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole.
- The Closer - Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by BOA® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
- Black Gold Liner Mesh - This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- Tongue Tied Hybrid Harness - This newly updated RIDE specific technology takes the Tongue Tied™ system to the next level. An upper harness coupled with the standard Tongue Tied™ system provides an improved fit and feel that keeps you even more secure. The tongue integrated lace guides provide total tongue closure and next level heel hold without the potential pressure points. Depending on the model, Tongue Tied™ Hybrid Harness is paired with traditional lace, Boa® Focus, or Boa® Coiler Fit Systems.
- Impacto Elite Insole - 3D formed dual density insole with TPU support shank and +slime high rebound foam.