The Anthem is made for progression. Don't let the price of this boot fool you; it's packed with features and ready for whatever you can throw at it. Fitted with an Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner and our H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System, providing a uniform closure around your foot. The Closer™ Lace Guide evens the lace tension across the entire boot. Lock Down™ Turbo provides secure, no slack liner lace hold. Grip Lite Sole combines +Slime Midsole with rubber pods for durability and traction. The Anthem is a medium flexing boot for all-mountain riding.
- In2grated Construction - In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Heat Reflective Foil - Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- The Closer - Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by BOA® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
- Silver Last - Performance designed, men’s specific fit. RIDE offers 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- Intuition Plush Foam Liner - Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort.
- Lock Down Turbo Liner Lacing - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- H4 BOA Coiler Fit System - Dial activated fit system that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- +Slime Midsole - RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.