The AL-6 is designed for all-mountain versatility. This binding is at home anywhere on the mountain from the park to the peak. The AL-6 is designed for riders looking for the precise feel of aluminum at great price. The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The Reversible Ankle Strap provides high-end performance, durability, and all-day comfort without any extra weight. Urethane in the Slimeback™ Highback provides a smooth ride and allows for maximum lateral mobility. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The AL-6 is designed for customers seeking the responsive feel of aluminum in a binding they can take anywhere.
Women's Size Guide | Small = US 4-8, Medium = US 5-9
- A-Series Aluminum Chassis - The A-Series Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum underfoot. The extruded aluminum heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response. The A-Series Chassis was designed to be less rigid that previous designs allowing the aluminum to flex more under the rider’s weight allowing for a much more reactive ride. Because the Chassis is 100% aluminum, it is narrower than nylon or plastic chassis allowing the board to flex more freely from tip to tail.
- A-Series Diecut Basepad - A minimalist EVA pad that sits under the binding to damp out vibrations.
- Canted Footbed - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- Slimeback™ Highback – Highbacks utilize urethane similar to our Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Reversible Ankle Strap – Designed to be worn in two positions: one for hard charging, performance and the other for a more relaxed feel that lets you really lean into your ride. Utilizes a strong upper and a soft flexible lower portion to support all of your riding needs.
- Minimalist Toe Strap - Stitched toe strap built for better performance, fit, and style. Rigid (material) outside with a durable (material) filler designed to contour over any boot and keep your toe locked into your binding. Fits both over the top or around the front of your boots. Plus it's got RIDE branding, why wouldn't you want this toe strap? It looks sick.
- Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Binding Mount Pattern - 2x4, 4x4, Channel