The A-4 is designed for the rider looking for high-end materials and a high-performance all-mountain binding without breaking the bank. The A-4 uses the same super responsive and lightweight highback we've had in the past. The One-Piece Ankle Strap offers performance and comfort without the extra bulk and weight. The cored nylon highback is designed for responsiveness without the additional weight. The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. If you are on a tight budget, but demand lightweight all mountain performance, this is the binding for you.
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 4-8, Medium = US 6-10, Large = US 10.5+
- A-Series Aluminum Chassis - The A-Series Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum underfoot. The extruded aluminum heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response. The A-Series Chassis was designed to be less rigid that previous designs allowing the aluminum to flex more under the rider’s weight allowing for a much more reactive ride. Because the Chassis is 100% aluminum, it is narrower than nylon or plastic chassis allowing the board to flex more freely from tip to tail.
- A-Series Diecut Basepad - A minimalist EVA pad that sits under the binding to damp out vibrations.
- Canted Footbed - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- Nylon Highback – Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- One-Piece Ankle Strap – Designed for comfort and durability. The single material strap provides response and comfort in a utilitarian package that wastes nothing
- Minimalist Toe Strap - Stitched toe strap built for better performance, fit, and style. Rigid (material) outside with a durable (material) filler designed to contour over any boot and keep your toe locked into your binding. Fits both over the top or around the front of your boots. Plus it's got RIDE branding, why wouldn't you want this toe strap? It looks sick.
- Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Plastic Discs - The plastic disc offers more lateral flex than aluminum for the rider that is focused on comfort and flex over hard charging performance.
- Binding Mount Pattern - 2x4, 4x4, Channel