Since making its debut, the Santa Ana 88 has earned a reputation for being smooth and stable. And now—thanks to an entirely new construction and shape designed for on-trail terrain—our best-selling women’s ski is more versatile than ever. Equipped with the narrowest waist in the Santa Ana collection, it pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal. This boosts your confidence by enhancing edge hold and dampening vibrations for a smooth and balanced ride. It also produces a ski that’s especially easy to control and maneuver. With an emphasis on fun, the Santa Ana 88 provides an entirely new way to experience the trail.
- Full-Performance Wood Core - Race-inspired technology full wood core with two sheets of metal over the edges. Top-end power transmission, torsional stability, and edge grip.
- All-Mountain Rocker - Smooth rocker at both tip and tail with camber underfoot provides balanced performance anywhere on the mountain.
- True Tip Tech - By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a tapered shape that further reduces weight, Nordica increases the playfulness and maneuverability while maintaining the classic powerful, and stable feel.
- Terrain-Specific Metal - By adding the same shaped metal plate inside the skis, it increases proportionately with the decrease of the last. Trough this technology, we were able to design unique constructions better suited for different terrain. The narrower Santa Ana have more power and stability on trail, while the wider constructions are more enjoyable off-piste and on softer snow.
- Geometric Running Base Design - The Enforcer and Santa Ana running base design has a specific geometric shape to show two features of the ski: a horizontal cut indicates where the rocker starts; the intersection of the diagonal cut with the edge shows the ski’s widest point.