The Squire 11 has progressive looks and is specially designed for lighter weight but fully motivated freeride and freestyle rookies. A lightweight Triple Pivot Light toe piece features a distinctive Ice Off Rail to keep the sole free of snow and ice. A state-of-the-art Hollow Linkage heel with its wider boot holder reduces the step-in force by approximately 35%, even with GripWalk soles. All in all, the Squire 11 is very compact and, despite its GripWalk compatibility, only 24 mm high, which allows a very direct feel and ski control. Available in six colour combinations.
- Boot Type - Alpine DIN (ISO 5355), GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Weight - 820g
- Din/ISO Range - 3-11
- Anti-Ice Rail - Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- Gliding AFD - All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light 2 Toe - The newest generation of the Triple Pivot Light 2 Toe features the Anti Ice Rail to scratch off snow and ice below your boot soles. GripWalk-ready to fit alpine and GripWalk soles!
- Heel Adjustment Range - 20mm