A binding that exudes fun and functionality, the K2 Sonic is the preferred tool for the rider looking to polish their skills. With our lightweight, yet durable, ProFusion™ Chassis, our cushy P.I. Ankle Strap, and 100% Tool-less adjustability, the Sonic was engineered to be the ultimate tool for on-hill progression.
Size Guide (Men) | Medium = US 5-9, Large = US 8-12, Extra Large = US 12+
Profusion Chassis - Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion™ chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp and toe strap adjustments are paired with multiple ankle-strap mount points to help dial in perfect fit and ideal power transfer.
- PC Flex Chassis Material - A polycarbonate chassis allows for true board-flex and optimal board-feel.
- Polycarbonate Highback - A polycarbonate highback allows for a more forgiving highback, designed for those looking to progress their skills or get that extra tweak.
- PI Ankle Strap - A lightweight and durable injection molded ankle strap designed primarily with comfort in mind.
- Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- 3° Canted Footbed - Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Gap Eraser™ Forward Lean - Gap Eraser™ technology completely eliminates all gapping between the boot, highback, and heel cup, creating an even stronger bond between you and your snowboard. Better contact means better response.
- 100% Toolless Adjustments - Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.
- Mega PC Lever Ratchet - Lightweight and dependable with a no-frills attitude. Our 4-click PC ratchet features a high-end spring inside for a secure hold.
- 4" Multi-Mount Disc - Compatible with our ProFusion™ Chassis, the 4" Multi-mount disc focuses on power transfer and lets you mount your snowboard binding to 4-hole, 3-hole, and channel mounts.