Whether you’re rallying early-morning groomers or slamming slush bumps late in the day, you need a boot that offers a snap-quick response and a consistent flex. Sporting GripWalk outsoles, a heat-moldable Powerlite Shell , and our PrecisionFit Pro liner, the Recon 120 offers all the customizable features and classic out-of-the-box fit you want, but without the punishing flex rating. Available in 98mm (LV) and 100mm (MV) lasts to accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes.
- PrecisionFit Pro Liner - Pre-molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre molded ankle pockets and a high density power collar for a firm but comfortable performance fit.
- FastFit Entry - Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Fully Heat Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Micro-Adjust Buckles - Dial in the fit of your boot by spinning the buckle clockwise, (tighten) or counterclockwise (loosen) for the perfect fit.
- Last (Width) - 98mm
- Weight - 1650g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223) - Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with GripWalk binding systems for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.