With a 120 flex rating, tech inserts, and a walk mode boasting a 50-degree range of motion, the Mindbender 120 offers all of the performance you’ll need to charge the steeps and rally in the deep. The Precisionfit Pro Tour liner and heat-moldable Powerlite shell provide all-day comfort, whether ripping laps at the resort or bagging peaks in the backcountry.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of lightweight and responsiveness.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Precision-Fit Tour - Laceable, Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, a high-density power collar, and a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking.
- Last (Width) - 98mm
- Weight - 1625g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)