K2 Mindbender 106C Skis | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
The all-new K2 Mindbender 106C redefines all-mountain performance in a weight conscious and playful package. Purpose-engineered to excel in a variety of conditions while maintaining playful maneuverability and stability. Strapped with K2’s patented Spectral Braid Technology, first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precision-tuned torsion. The 106C delivers a stable experience, keeping you planted and engaged in every turn. Uni-Directional Flax improves the skis' ability to track in variable terrain, making them maneuverable and composed. At a more approachable waist width, and without sacrificing mid-range performance, the 106C are nimble, dynamic and supportive; they are the ultimate one ski quiver everyone should have in their lineup.
All-Terrain Rocker™ - Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Aspen Micro Block Core - Lightweight and resilient. Great all-around core material.
- Spectral Braid - Another implementation of K2’s Torsion Control Design, patented Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precision-tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski. Lively, energetic, and composed, skis with K2’s Spectral Braid have stability and control in spades while remaining extremely maneuverable.
- Uni-Directional Flax - Flax is a lightweight and sustainable natural fiber reinforcement fabric that improves a skis ability to track in variable terrain resulting in improved suspension and composure.
- Bio-Resin - Lightweight, eco-friendly material for energetic and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.