The Revolve TBL includes all the handpicked modifications from K2s own Taylor Brooke Lundquist. Built with the skier who needs freestyle performance and a flex for a relaxed style in the park or streets. Featuring a customizable intuition Pro Wrap Liner, 100 Flex Tounge and the Revolve Plus Shell. This is the boot any shredder can rely on day-in and Day-out.
- Revolve Plus Shell - The Revolve Plus Shell takes the same 99mm last and opens up the toe box for a roomier feel out of the box. The Revolve Shell uses the original 3-piece design and adds replaceable soles for extended longevity and increased traction.
- Intuition Pro Wrap - Slip into the Intuition Pro Wrap, and experience unmatched ankle retention and pressure-free performance. Crafted out of Intuition® Foam, the Intuition Pro Wrap offers the added comfort and performance your boot is missing.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Last (Width) - 99mm
- Weight - 1750g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)