The FL3X Revolve Pro W is the preferred choice for female freestyle skiers. It’s designed to handle anything you can throw at it. As one of the lightest freestyle boots on the market, it's no surprise riders flock to it. Strapped up with a Fully Heat Moldable Revolve Shell, 100 Flex Tongue, Intuition Pro Wrap and Alpine Soles. The Revolve Pro delivers reliable performance and comfort like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
- Revolve Plus Shell - The Revolve Plus Shell takes the same 99mm last and opens up the toe box for a roomier feel out of the box. The Revolve Shell uses the original 3-piece design and adds replaceable soles for extended longevity and increased traction.
- Intuition Pro Wrap - Slip into the Intuition Pro Wrap, and experience unmatched ankle retention and pressure-free performance. Crafted out of Intuition® Foam, the Intuition Pro Wrap offers the added comfort and performance your boot is missing.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Last (Width) - 99mm
- Weight - 1680g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)