The FL3X Revolve Pro is the preferred choice for freestyle skiers and is designed to handle anything you can throw at it. As the lightest freestyle boot on the market its no surprise riders flock to it. Strapped up with a Fully Heat Moldable Revolve Shell, 100 Flex Tongue, Intuition ProWrap and Alpine Soles. The Revolve Pro delivers reliable performance and comfort like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
- Revolve Shell - Revolve Shell, offers the same fit and feel as the Raichle boots of years past, updated to withstand the rigors of today. Precise, snug, and proven, this 99mm last shell has become the definitive freestyle boot of the modern era.
- Intuition Pro Wrap - Slip into the Intuition Pro Wrap, and experience unmatched ankle retention and pressure-free performance. Crafted out of Intuition® Foam, the Intuition Pro Wrap offers the added comfort and performance your boot is missing.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Last (Width) - 99mm
- Weight - 1920g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)