The FL3X Revolve is best ski boot for anyone looking to improve their stunt game, whether that be park, moguls or aerials. Featuring a Fully Heat Moldable Revolve Shell, 90 Flex Tongue, and an easy entry Intuition Tongue Liner.
- Revolve Shell - Revolve Shell, offers the same fit and feel as the Raichle boots of years past, updated to withstand the rigors of today. Precise, snug, and proven, this 99mm last shell has become the definitive freestyle boot of the modern era.
- Intuition Tongue Liner - The Intuition Tongue Liner’s laminates use multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner, designed to provide targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Last (Width) - 99mm
- Weight - 2000g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)