The FL3X Method is perfect for freestyle skiers looking for a roomy boot with a forgiving flex. Featuring our Fully Heat Moldable 102mm last Method Shell, Easy Entry Intuition Tongue Liner, and a park-optimized 90 flex tongue. The Method is your go-to boot for improving your park game or simply skiing all over the mountain in comfort.
- Method Shell - The Method Shell adds much needed depth to the FL3X line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Method shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- Intuition Tongue Liner - The Intuition Tongue Liner’s laminates use multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner, designed to provide targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Weight - 1800g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)