The K2 Diverge is a free touring dream. This three-piece boot delivers on smooth flexing kicks, without the heaviness of a stiffer boot. Outfitted with lightweight Grilamid construction, an Intuition Pro Tour liner, and GripWalk — it’s got everything you need to get up the hill and back again, all while sending backcountry boosters and smashing pillow lines along the way.
- Diverge Tour Shell - The Diverge Tour Shell offers a smooth stride and articulated purchase in any situation. Walk farther and more comfortably than ever before. Featuring a higher back cuff and lightweight Grilamid™ plastic, this construction will take you anywhere.
- Intuition Tongue Liner - The Intuition Tongue Liner’s laminates use multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner, designed to provide targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- Integrated Tech Fittings - Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech bindings and alpine DIN bindings.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Weight - 1880g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)