The FL3X Diverge SC was meticulously designed to meet the needs of Sammy Carlson’s unique style. Whether Sammy’s boosting backcountry kickers, hopping on the sled or preparing to drop into a technical line, the Diverge SC delivers. Equipped with an Intuition Pro Tour Wrap, 120 Flex Tongue, and lightweight Diverge Tour 3-Piece Shell. The Diverge SC is the tool you’ve been looking for.
- Diverge Tour Shell - The Diverge Tour Shell offers a smooth stride and articulated purchase in any situation. Walk farther and more comfortably than ever before. Featuring a higher back cuff and lightweight Grilamid™ plastic, this construction will take you anywhere.
- Intuition Pro Tour Wrap - Slip-on the Intuition Pro Tour Wrap and get ready to motor on up the skin track. Crafted out of Intuition® Foam, and featuring a tour notch and lace-up system, the Intuition Pro Tour Wrap offers the added comfort and performance your boot is missing.
- Grilamid Tongue - Designed for our 3 piece FL3X boot collection because of grilamid’s superior strength to weight ratio and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.
- Integrated Tech Fittings - Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech bindings and alpine DIN bindings.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Weight - 1940g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)