The Anthem 95 is a great introductory boot for the athletic skier looking to level up their skills. Outfitted with classic Anthem construction — a Powerlite Shell, Powerfuse Spyne and an Adjustable Cuff, the Anthem 95 pairs responsiveness with a medium flex. For the no-frills, no fuss skier, the Anthem 95 is the perfect pairing.
- Luxfit Pro - Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre molded ankle pockets, and a medium density collar & foam package yielding performance with added comfort.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Micro-Adjust Buckles - Dial in the fit of your boot by spinning the buckle clockwise, (tighten) or counterclockwise (loosen) for the perfect fit.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Weight - 1560g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223) - Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with GripWalk binding systems for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.