K2 Alchemist Snowboard | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
The "North Star" in the K2 Snowboarding snowboard offering, and the marquee of the Landscape Collection, the 2024 Alchemist is a hard-charging, directional freeride board for a skilled rider. Targeted to please the advanced to expert-level snowboarder, the Alchemist is packed with functional technology. This snowboard features two unique technologies from the K2 camp; the SpaceGlass™ tip insert and the patented Spectral Braid. SpaceGlass™ is a pre-cured fiberglass insert that helps reduce weight, reduce chatter, and increase edge pressure. Spectral Braid is a technology that allows us to adjust tip-to-tail stiffness independently from the torsional stiffness. This lets us make a torsionally stiffer snowboard in the tip and tail to promote edge hold while keeping it more relaxed between the feet to allow for easy turn initiation.
S1 Core - Smooth flexing and durable enough to pack a five-year warranty, the S1 Core is made from three renewable timber species - Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia. Aspen and Bamboo work together to highlight the snap and response of this wood and a Bamboo-dominant underfoot section at 30° to increase strength, supercharge the edge-to-edge response, and increase the pressure distribution along the edge. We’ve also placed lightweight paulownia in the tip and tail to help to reduce swing weight.
- Directional Camber Profile - The most responsive camber profile in the line features camber running from in front of the front foot to the tail of the board with slight early rise in the nose. This gives the rider the most precision and control possible in any terrain while still floating effortlessly in the deep stuff.
Spaceglass™ - An American-made Aerospace grade precure fiberglass core insert used to provide unmatched structural performance at reduced weight. SpaceGlass™ inserts increase edge hold along contact points, reduce chatter, and provide unequaled durability.
- Spectral Braid - Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable angle reinforcement (Patent Pending) that allows for precision-tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the snowboard. Lively, energetic, and remarkably composed; K2’s Spectral Braid delivers stability and control in spades while remaining hyper-maneuverable.
- Wax-Infused Sintered 4001 Base - Built using the hardest and fasted sintered base material on the market, the Wax-Infused Sintered 4001 Base holds wax longer than other sintered bases for smoother, longer lasting glide.
- Carbon Power Fork™ - Pre-cambered Carbon Power ForkTM additives are strategically shaped to offer a more significant response and energy return by increasing the width toward the tail, allowing for more material to be engaged and creating more energy the harder the tail is flexed. Add Snap to Ollies, Increase Edge Pressure, and Give Energy In and Out of Turns.
- recess3d - By reducing the amount of materials in low-stress zones, K2 is able to reduce the swing weight of your snowboard, while also reducing chatter in the tip and tail - all without sacrificing strength.
- Sno-Phobic Topsheet - This directional fiber top sheet sheds snow and keeps extra weight off your board, reducing fatigue.
- 2x4 Insert Binding Mounting - 2x4 Insert packs allow for secure binding mounting while optimizing stance-width options.
Time-tested, secure, and stable.