K2 Afterblack Snowboard | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
The 2024 K2 Afterblack snowboard is the perfect board for anyone who is looking to push the limits of freestyle snowboarding and will become perfectly obvious why the K2 team loves this board so much immediately after you ride it. While it can initially be seen as an all-mountain ripper, the Afterblack dominates the park game in a big way. Get the extra stability and pop of camber, the catch-free and pressable benefits of rocker, plus some torsional stiffness, edge hold, and response on top thanks to the addition of Carbon DarkWeb in the tip and tail. Combined with a super quick sintered base and a clean cut graphic that will go with any setup, K2 has put together a work of art that anyone should be happy to ride into any feature, big or small.
BAP Core - Bamboo. Aspen. Paulownia. K2 has blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that’s strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- Twin Combination Camber Profile - The best of both worlds. By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both: the pop and precision of camber, and the float and predictability of rocker.
- Carbon DarkWeb™ - A carbon fiber X-pattern that is strategically placed underfoot from edge-to-edge to speed up transitions, increase control, and increase underfoot strength.
Triaxial Glass - A glass laminate with diagonal layers that adds torsional stiffness for increased stability and improved edge hold. The fibers three layers of fibers are woven at 45° , 45° , and 0° . This makes for a more responsive ride longitudinally and torsionally.
- Sintered 4000 Base - The sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- 2x4 Insert Binding Mounting - 2x4 Insert packs allow for secure binding mounting while optimizing stance-width options.
Time-tested, secure, and stable.