For the 23/24 season we have maintained the modified shape of the Pioneer 96 of last season, with a reduced rocker in the tail to give the Pioneer more directional aesthetic and better acceleration out of your turn. The Pioneer 96 is our true one-ski-quiver, with the versatility needed to excel in any condition the mountain has to offer. Its tapered shape combined with 5mm of camber underfoot and our Poplar Power Core make this ski snappy, responsive, and stable at speed. It’s powerful when you want to push it, but versatile enough to give you confidence all over the mountain.
- Directional Rocker – Tip Rocker 31cm, Camber 5mm, Tail Rocker 21cm
- Sidewalls - Durasurf 2001 P-Tex
- Poplar Wood Core – Tough, lively, and resilient
- Base - Isospeed 7200 Sintered
- Edges - 2.2mm Steel
- Laminates - ETXL 2000 Tri-Axe Fiberglass, Matte Fiberglass Mounting Plate, Unilateral Fiberglass, Carbonium Topsheet Material
- Terrain - All-Mountain, carving