The KORE 99's superpower is multitasking around the mountain. The ski's construction reduces weight without sacrificing performance, resulting in a nimble freeride ski with a lightweight construction that adds great touring capability. The core's materials have a high strength-to-weight ratio and include Graphene, Karuba wood and multi layers of carbon. HEAD's new topsheet shape, a sandwich sidewall construction, and tip and tail rocker add hero attributes to the KORE 99: stability, agility and power.
- Tip/Tail Rocker - Subtle rocker in the tip and tail; camber underfoot.
- Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core - Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Structured UHM C Base - The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction
- Graphene - Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. Integrating Graphene into the construction of the ski has two essential benefits: a reduction in weight and an increase in performance.