HEAD's new Formula 110 LV GW boots combine the best of both worlds: high performance with all-day comfort. Race knowledge from the Raptor series and bootfitter-approved customizable features make up the Formula RS 110's design, including an extended toe box for toe articulation, a Race balance stance that allows skiers to be more centered, and a 98-mm last. The shell has an adjustable flex of 120 to 110, cuff alignment capabilities and four micro-adjustable Spine-Flex low profile buckles. The 3D Pro Formula liner has heel and ankle supporting Liquid Fit and a 45mm Velcro strap for a pinch-free athletic wrap.
- Perfect Fit 3D - Perfect fit is the revolutionary system that ensures comfortable, performance-oriented customization in HEAD’s superb ski boots. The 3D pre-shaped construction has been developed to provide the maximum comfort and optimal adaptation to the foot shape.
- Liner - 3D Perfect Fit EVO
- Form Fit - The FormFit plastics formulas hold stretches better than ever before for a perfect comfort with improved balance and control.
- GripWalk - Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- Primaloft - PrimaLoft is a very lightweight, breathable material that provides effective thermal insulation.
- Buckles - 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles
- Last (Width) - 98mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)