The Edge 110 provides a better ski experience with less effort thanks to the new EZ-Tech Shell design. Intermediate through advanced skiers can rely on a progressive flex, balance and control thanks to the boot’s naturally centered stance and strategically placed materials in critical zones like the spine, heel and ankle. Softer material around the top of the foot creates a boot that’s so easy to put on, you can do it hands free. The EZ-Walk device coupled with a Grip Walk sole increases range of motion and makes walking smooth and easy. The 102 mm last suits higher volume feet, and the 3D Perfect Fit EVO liner fits anatomically to the foot’s shape.
- Perfect Fit 3D - Perfect fit is the revolutionary system that ensures comfortable, performance-oriented customization in HEAD’s superb ski boots. The 3D pre-shaped construction has been developed to provide the maximum comfort and optimal adaptation to the foot shape.
- Liner - 3D Perfect Fit EVO
- Form Fit - The FormFit plastics formulas hold stretches better than ever before for a perfect comfort with improved balance and control.
- GripWalk - Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- Buckles - 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles, 1 Supermacro ratchet.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)